2017年12月27日水曜日

171225_猛吹雪のなか(第7回レポート)_dangerous blizzard (gardeN#7)

Japanese below(英語読んでるかーい?!)

Merry Christmas!(It's too late but we did gardeN on 25th, let me say it)
0n Christmas day, Santa Claus brought us a big surprising present, dangerous blizzard... because of this terrible weather, it was so difficult to drive. I wanna say big Thank you to members who came.

Now I will write down about the 7th gardeN.

Also this time, we began gardeN with warming up activity named "Line up".
The initial letter of chocolate cake and that of cheese cake are both "Ch", so it was a little bit confused. lol

After this, we did main activity with all together.
it was a simple one whose title is "What do you want to do with money?

"If you have a million yen, what do you want to do?"
"If you get a hundred yen, what would you like to do? "

We thought about this and shared our idea.

:¥1,000,000
"I'd like to start ski shop which has new technique."
"I want to have three cats, a Persian cat, a tortoiseshell cat and a black one."
"I want to have three dogs, a Pomeranian, a mixed breed and a Japanese dog named azukishiba."
"I'd like to go to Okinawa and swim in the beautiful sea!"
"I want to go to live shows of popular singers again and again!"
"Because there is my favorite player in the team, I want to go to watch games of Rakuten and wanna eat a lot of stadium gourmet foods."
"I'd like to buy a Japanese drum for my own and practice as much as I want."
"I want to travel around World Heritages in Japan, especially I wanna go to Yakushima."
"I would like to visit all prefectures in Japan by myself!"

:¥100
"I want to buy ten chewing gums."
"I will use 100 yen for lottery!"
"First of all, I'll buy juice and wanna exchange it for another thing and do it again and again, I want to get a richer thing."
"Yes, I will go to 100 yen shop to watch around."
"Because I often lose my pen, so I wanna buy a new pen."
"I forgot getting bread for tomorrow's breakfast, so I should buy bread."
"I'll definitely use for a chocolate ice cream."
"Just 100yen?? Of course I will keep it."

It was interesting because we could look in what they usually think with this activity.:)




Anyway, the 7th gardeN was the last one of 2017. To my surprise, the next Monday is in 2018!!! I'd like to say "Of course we'll hold on the first day of the next year." but yes, please enjoy spending your time with your family or friends.
I am now planing to start from 8th of January.


This year, a lot of people came to gardeN and I think the more we did, the better we could make "garden". I am the man who most enjoyed gardeN! I appreciate a lot. Let's enjoy more in 2018!!!

Enjoyable time/わちゃわちゃと真剣さ
A Happy New Year!! See you again:)
Thanks.

---
メリークリスマス!サンタさんは西和賀に強烈な猛吹雪を持ってきてくれました。とんでもなく運転が怖かった。。。ほんとに来てくれた人良く来てくれたなって感じです。。

そんな25日の第7回gardeNの模様をお届けします^^

今回もラインナップ(名前変更しました笑。提案ありがとうございますっ!)をウォームアップでやりました。両方「ch」から始まるチョコレートケーキとチーズケーキの並び順が難しかったですね(笑)

その後はグループを分けず全員でメインアクティビティ。
そのお金で何する?!」ってのをやりました。中身はシンプル。

「もし100万円持ってたら?」「もし100円持ってたら?」
何をしたいかみんなで考えてアイディアを共有しました。

⇒100万円
「新しい技術を導入したスキーショップを開きたい!」
「ペルシャ猫と三毛猫と黒猫飼いたい!」
「ポメラニアンと雑種とあずきしば飼いたい!」
「沖縄行って海を満喫したい!」
「超有名歌手たちのライブに行きまくりたい!」
「好きな選手居るから楽天の試合観に行って、スタグルも食いまくりたい!」
「自分用の和太鼓買って好きなだけ練習したい!」
「日本にある世界遺産回りたいなー!特に屋久島!」
「ひとり女子旅で全都道府県制覇したい!」

⇒100円
「10円ガム10個。」
「宝くじでしょ!」
「まずジュース買ってそっからわらしべ長者!」
「とりあえず100均。」
「すぐなくすからペン買う!」
「朝ごはんないからパン買わないと!」
「チョコアイス一択だね!」
「100円?使わない。貯める。」


こんな感じのが出ました!それぞれの考えてることが浮き彫りになって面白いです^^



さてさて、今年ももうおしまい。次の月曜日はもう2018年です。わお。
元旦もやります!といいたいところですが、元旦はさすがにそれぞれのご家庭で楽しんでいただいて(笑)、翌週からやろうかなーなんて考えてます。

たくさんの方が来てくれてgardeNは回を重ねるごとにより良い「庭」になっていったと思います!僕が一番楽しんでましたね。ありがたき。2018年もよろしくお願いいたします!

では!良いお年をーーーーーーーー!!


~感想/Comments~
☆分からないなりに集中して聞き取ろうとしたり、自分の知ってる表現を全力で使ったりっていうこの時間がとても楽しかったです。学生さんズも増えて、それぞれが自分のレベルで考えたり表現したりっていうのが面白かったです。あとは・・・意外にアルファベット順がぱっと出てこない自分に焦りました(笑)

☆I enjoyed listening to English with my concentration and using words and phrases as much as I could. The number of students has increased and it was interesting they tried to think and express their feeling with their own best. And,,, I got upset because the alphabet wasn't come up with soon lol

★まだまだ自信がなくて、I likeとかっていう知っている表現を使うのもまだためらっちゃうんだけど、サンタさんにもらった辞書を使えるようになってきたので、言葉を覚えながら、知ってる表現のところだけでも英語を使えるように挑戦したいです。

★I want to speak more with confidence but I still hesitate to talk in English. However I got an electronic dictionary as Xmas present and get used to using it, so I'd like to try to memorize phrases and use English as much as I can.

☆100円あったら…のお題では、普段も良くあるシチュエーションだったので、日本語と同じように考えることが出来て楽しく会話できました。来年はもっと聞き取れるようになりたいです!

☆The topic about 100 yen is very daily topic, so it was easy to think and was so fun. I'd like to be able to improve my listening skill in 2018!

★100万円あったら…は、大好きな猫を飼う事を考えたり、英語で発表出来たのが嬉しかったです。楽しくていつもあっという間に終わってしまいます!

★The activity about a million yen was interesting for me because I could think about cats I love the best of all animals and told what I wanted to say in English. Time always flies fast in gardeN.

文責:早川大輝/Daiki Hayakawa

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿